Best Home Decor
DICHROIC AND SPECIALTY WINDOW FILMS
Dichroic and Specialty Glass Finishes feature a collection of high end decorative window films designed to mimic shimmering and beautiful, dichroic glass. As wellas films that allow you to collaborate like never before by turning any surface into a dry erase board with Writable Dry Erase Films for a variety of surfaces.
Dichroic and Specialty Films allow you to fill your space with constantly transforming warm colors or convert any surface into a shared dry erase board. OUR COMPANY expertise in adhesives ensures you of fast, accurate, beautiful and durable application of your Dichroic and Specialty Films to a variety of glass surfaces.
Color:Dichroic: DF-PA Blaze. TheDF-PA Blaze colors shift between warm tones of cyan/blue/magenta and red/gold. Made of premium grade multilayered polymeric film. Non-metallic,non-conductive, and non-corrosive. Applications include interior and interior-perimeterglass surfaces.
Thickness:68mic(Dichroic Film+Glue+Release Film)
Sample Size:68cm Width by 1Meter Length(68cmX1m)
1. Clean the areas to which the film is to be applied, removing all traces of dirt, grime, grease, etc.
2. Carefully measure the height and width of the glass surface. Oversize the film up to 1" extra material on each side of the film and cut the film to this size.
3. Create wetting solution by adding 8 drops (a one second short squeeze) of our SOLYX Wetting Solution or a very mild detergent (baby shampoo or dish detergent like "Joy" or "Dawn"(DO NOT USE HAND SOAP!) into spray bottle filled with water. Dish detergents with moisturizers will cloud the adhesive.
1. Lay the cut-to-size decorative film on a clean, flat surface with the release liner up, or have someone hold the piece to be applied for you.
2. Remove the release liner and spray the now exposed adhesive surface thoroughly with the wetting solution. (Tip: Place piece of scotch tape on both sides of window film, use tape to peel down release liner)
3. Spray Hands with Wetting Solution before touching exposed portions of film to prevent damaging adhesive
1. Apply a generous amount of the wetting solution to the glass. The wetting solution prevents the film from sticking to the surface immediately, thereby allowing you more time in which to properly position the film.
2. Pick up Film by two top corners, Hold straight to avoid crinkling film.
3. Place the now wet film onto the clean glass surface.
4. Keep top edge level with outer edges overlapping frame.
5. Film should flow smoothly over glass.
1. Wet the face of the film to be squeegeed. Use squeegee and squeegee from the center out towards the edges pulling out any remaining air bubbles and wetting solution.
2. Check that the film is flat and smooth.
3. If any bubbles remain after Step 4, then use hard card wrapped in paper towel to push them out towards the closest edge.
4. Trim the excess film from the edges of the surface. It is ideal to cut in one continuous movement, using the ruler and razor knife.
5. Use the paper towels for cleaning the glass surface and for the absorption of excess wetting solution around the edges.
6. The film may take a few days to dry in order for it to completely adhere to the glass surface.
· Check the glass to make sure the surface is smooth. Spray the glass with soapy water and use a single edge razor blade to shave the surface. There should be no "clicking" sounds from the glass as the blade passes across the surface.
· Make sure the water is clean and use a new spray bottle. Do not use well water. Do not use hand soap.
· The glass must be sprayed and squeegeed clean and not wiped.
· Rinse/dip fingers in water before handling the film once the liner is removed. This will assist in keeping the adhesive from imprinting fingerprints.
· Before applying the window film, ensure the surrounding area is clean and that no fans or wind is blowing.
· A good squeegee is needed to squeegee all the water from behind the film.
5.Customer Application Show
|Shipping Company||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time|
|3 - 7 days|
|3 - 7 days|
|5 - 14 days|
|Post Air Mail||Free Shipping||15 - 45 days|
|Return Policy||If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe) and receive a full refund. The return shipping fee will be paid by you. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.|
N.B.: If the seller provides the "Longer Protection" service on this product, you may ask for refund up to 15 days after order completion.
|Seller Service||On-time DeliveryIf you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click "Confirm Order Received" or exceed confirmation timeframe).|